Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Missing defines: are they present in the K 3.0.5 installation package?

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by hareslade
hi, i've got kunena 3.05 installed over a v2 on joomla 3.3

i'm missing quite a few defines, can anyone tell me which file/location they would normally be in, in kunena
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU

COM_KUNENA_VIEW_NO_TOPICS

COM_KUNENA_FORUM_HEADER

COM_KUNENA_POST_TOPIC_HISTORY

i assume its not that they're totally missing from the package, but if they are please let me know. i did copy the default blue eagle template to a new folder with some mods [and minor changes to code to match the new template name], it may be that i created the prob myself!.

btw i do upgrades through the joomla extension manager from the kunena file package on my pc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by Mortti
Are you talking defines in translation files or template?

Take copy of Kunena 3.0.5 template and do your own changes.

Use latest language package(Kunena Language Package 3.0.5) from here www.kunena.org/download ?

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
As far as I know, if you are using en-GB as your default language, you do not need to install anything else.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
It should not take a week to know if our advice has been helpful or not - especially if someone cannot install Kunena. We may have been able to give better advice if hareslade had submitted his (or her) configuration report; because we had no configuration report information to work with, we have to assume that our guesses were correct and that hareslade's problems have been fixed.

It does not take one week to install Kunena and to check that everything is working properly.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds