Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How do I remove just the guests online (circled in red on attached image) and keep the rest?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
This has bean previously asked by another member but I noticed their was no response in like 9 months I thought I would try. Anyhow I want to completely remove just the ?? Guests Online count in Total users online: but keep the rest. Thanks for a prompt response.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You can not hide the guests only. You can disable only all in the configuration (tab Extra > Show Who is Online = No).

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

rich wrote: You can not hide the guests only. You can disable only all in the configuration (tab Extra > Show Who is Online = No).

:silly: Hmmmm my main problem is the guest count is wrong. Oh well no one is perfect right?

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote:

rich wrote: You can not hide the guests only. You can disable only all in the configuration (tab Extra > Show Who is Online = No).

:silly: Hmmmm my main problem is the guest count is wrong. Oh well no one is perfect right?

:P Just checked and apparently this is fixed in the most recent version of Joomla. We are still inj25 haven't migrated over yet cause for one we cant get it to upgrade and for 2 we are waiting on some bugs in some of our components to be resolved first. :whistle:

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by 810
Go to backend - kunena - settings - frontend - Online Users Contains - set to "By time", next option "Online Users Time Limit" set to 1800

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: Go to backend - kunena - settings - frontend - Online Users Contains - set to "By time", next option "Online Users Time Limit" set to 1800

This did not work.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds