Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 3.0.8 - pin first message in the topic

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by strelokhalfer
Hello!
Who knows hack to pin the first post in the topic? I earlier see, but can not now find it.
Sorry for my bad English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled

strelokhalfer wrote: Who knows hack to pin the first post in the topic? I earlier see, but can not now find it.

I am sorry but I have never seen how to do this.

This question is asked a lot (for example positioning the top message on left of the discussion/freezing the top message for all pages ) but the answer is still the same. I don't know how it can be easily done and I have never seen this feature in any web-based discussion forum that I have used over the last 20 or more years.

Sorry. The feature does not exist in K 3.0.8.

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by sulpher
This question is also discussing in this topic too.
Despite of fact there is newest Kunena version in that topic, the subject of discussion is the same.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds