Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I can't delete polls [SOLVED]

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
There are 2 major issues:

1)I can't delete polls after some days.
2)When I split a topic the poll is copy-pasted to both the topics that I've split (while there should be an option to keep the poll in one topic only).

For instance, I have a "bugged" poll, I don't know why, and if some users reply on that topic and their post needs to be moved elsewhere, the "bugged" poll also remains.

i59.tinypic.com/2e19hg6.gif

Have you solved these in version 4.0 beta? Especially issue number 1. Iam talking about polls that have been opened more than 1 month ago and particularly this bugged poll.

Iam asking if you solved it in the new version, because if those issues are not solved, and especially issue number 1, then I won't upgrade.

Example posts with error number 1:
www.gameworld.gr/forum/2/19-gameworld-genika-protaseis-upgrades
www.gameworld.gr/forum/38/125953-razer-g...tisi?start=60#159751
www.gameworld.gr/kunena/91/4851-gameworl...ube-twitch-protaseis

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic I can't delete polls
1) I don't have seen that issue like that before.
2) we have fixed it, will be in next version:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/7a...3c113fdb5ea99e03c73c

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
Maybe it's because I transferred my Forum from another Forum component.
It must be fixed somehow as about 20% of polls from that old forum component have the same issue, so Iam not the only Admin.

Edit: I saw that this also happens to all the polls that I created after I started using Kunena. So it's not only because of the old forum polls. Not being able to delete polls happens also to all the polls of the last months as well. Polls of the last days can be deleted though. Any configuration for that?

Can I send you admin details through Skype so that you can check?

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Kotsolis.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic I can't delete polls
ok is fine

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by Kotsolis
The issue is solved by join to Kunena_topics and changing the poll_id to 0.

I learned that this issue will be solved in the next Kunena version, so I assume it's solved for now.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds