Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question pending messages has 3 that are stuck

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by dianaNashif
Hi we have 3 pending messages the are stuck somewhere because they are not showing for unapproved or recent posts.

Site is: standupgirl.com

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you,

Diana

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
Create a new Kunena menu item "Recent Posts > Unapproved Posts". This menu item shows all unapproved posts and topics in moderated categories.
You also find the posts if you click at the link in your info mail.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by dianaNashif
Hi Rich,
I do have recent menu item and it only shows 2 unapproved. Still can't find the other 3 to clear them out. I am not sure about the info mail....where is that?

Diana

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by rich
If a post was written, moderators or admins get a info mail. In this mail is a link to the message.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by dianaNashif
Well, I haven't been getting any notifications so can you direct me as were to enable that. I looked in the Kunena configuration settings but there isn't an enable or disable so it must be somewhere else.

Thank you for your help Rich,

Diana

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by rich
In the configuration (tab Security) there are the options "E-mail Moderators" and "E-mail Administrators ". You have set both to "No". Please change a option from "No" to "Unapproved Posts" (depending on who should get the mails). But retroactively this mail coming not any more. You must find these 3 Posts manually in the frontend. I'm sorry.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by rich.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #7 by dianaNashif
Ok, Thank you Rich I enabled unapproved posts for myself.

So to find the 3 stuck posts I have to go through each page of posts? Or is there another way to search?

Diana

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #8 by rich
Please try followings: Click on the search button, mark the option "Show Unapproved Posts" and in the keyword field put only a star. * Then click on search. Unapproved posts should be found (if there are any).

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds