Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Xmap Site Map Kunena and OSMAP

More
9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #1 by thomasmanca
Hello. I learned today that the component Xmap ended to exist !!
On the official website is written: "Xmap is finally gone! Xmap is not longer supported nor available, go to Joomla's Extension Directory to look for alternatives. "

I read on the web that the Xmap component does not work on joomla 3.4

The component OSMAP seems to have taken the place of xMAP www.alledia.com/extensions/osmap/

Installing OSMAP you can import the configuration of Xmap and all pluigin of Xmap work in OSMAP ... including Plugin XMap for Kunena ..
Last edit: 9 years 1 day ago by thomasmanca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 19 hours ago - 9 years 19 hours ago #2 by coder4life
Hello thomasmanca,

We unfortunately do not have control over XMAP and although we would like to help with your problem, we really cannot provide help for something we have no control or detailed knowledge of.

I suggest contacting the authors of the application at the URL you specified in your post. They will understand the structure of the data stored in that extension.

Wish the best of luck, have a good day.
Last edit: 9 years 19 hours ago by coder4life.

More
9 years 1 hour ago #3 by thomasmanca
Hello coder4life.
Thanks for the answer but you did not understand !!
I have no problem !!
I just wanted to inform Xmap that no longer exists and that in its place instead OSMAP works very well with Kunena !!

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by coder4life
Ah ok, sounded like a question at first, but I see the bottom sentence is just a statement. My bad, thanks for the heads up.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by djb
Replied by djb on topic Xmap Site Map Kunena and OSMAP
I installed OSMap 3.1.2 on J3.4 and K3.0.7 two days ago. I also enabled the OSMap Kunena plugin 3.1.0. While the base OSMap is working for me, the Kunena plugin is not currently picking up any forum information.

The problem is with OSMap and a solution is awaited. This is for information only.

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds