Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question After upgrading (3.0.7) the ENTER key does not work.

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Sky_80
I upgraded recently Kunena 3.0.7
After upgrading the ENTER key does not work.

If I open / edit a topic, and I press the ENTER key, does not work.
how do I fix ??

Thank You

Ps - sorry my English. : p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Sky_80
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 25M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Blue-Point | author: TheGrue.org | version: 3.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Euro Colors | author: Kevin Mamaqi | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: 2013-12-25

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.7

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by 810
So for new line?

try default kunena template.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Sky_80
Yes... For a new line.

The problem also exists with the original template.
I try to change template thinking to solve, but nothing.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by 810
try switching joomla template.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled

Sky_80 wrote: I upgraded recently Kunena 3.0.7
After upgrading the ENTER key does not work.

I am interested to know more about the cause of this problem, whether the problem was caused by updating to K 3.0.7 or by something else.

One thing is certain: this problem does not happen here, at this website (which uses J! 2.5 and K 3.0.7). I have not seen any other reports by other members of this community where the problem happens with K 3.0.7 and J! 3.x, either.

I suspect that the reason the ENTER key does not generate a new line on your website is some Javascript routine that's intercepting your keystrokes and processing the ENTER key differently. As far as I know there was no change made to the K 3.0.7 Javascript library; there have been no announcements from the developers aout changes to the K 3.0.7 Javascript library.

It is possible that you have a Javascript library added by another Joomla extension that you are using. Unless I knew more about your website, I cannot help you better. As you know, only the forum moderators here can see the extra, confidential information contained in your Kunena configuration report; I am not a moderator here and I do not have that kind of access to be able to help you.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by rich
Maybe is the problem to elsewhere. You should check your page.
F-Secure and site advisor shows:
"This website has been reported as harmful. We recommend that you do not visit this website."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortti

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #8 by Mortti

rich wrote: Maybe is the problem to elsewhere. You should check your page.
F-Secure and site advisor shows:
"This website has been reported as harmful. We recommend that you do not visit this website."

This is confirmed also by me, F-Secure and McAfee SiteAdvisor Softwares /also web checkers tell same thing.

Also others... your site is globally in black list as harmful site... check your site and come to ask help about Kunena, when you have solved those things.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Mortti.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #9 by Sky_80
unfortunately time ago we had problems with a virus.
solved the problem we have also decided to update Joomla to the latest version. 2.5 to 3.X
unfortunately knew we had to communicate to the various antivirus software house to check the page again because now is good.

The site is secure. ;)

Do you have any advice for my problem with Kunena ??
Thank You.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #10 by TheresaHJ
I am having the same problem. If anyone does find a solution, please post. In my case, I was able to post fine just a few days ago, and then suddenly "I couldn't." I am wondering if it is related to my Joomla 3.4 upgrade.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds