Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question I get different url's of threads when I loggin

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by findelat
Hello,

Lately I have pasted some url's of some topics that can't bee seen by some users.

When I am logged in as administrator I get url's like this: www.riftmaniacos.net/index.php/inicio/ha...uda-juveniles#168982

Code:
http://www.riftmaniacos.net/index.php/inicio/haplos-arenicolas-filtradores/17987-taeniolethrinops-furcicauda-juveniles#168982

But when other users click on them the get the 403 error: they have not permission to see that page"

But when I logout I get this url of the same topic: www.riftmaniacos.net/index.php/kunena-20...uda-juveniles#168982

Code:
http://www.riftmaniacos.net/index.php/kunena-2013-01-22/haplos-arenicolas-filtradores/17987-taeniolethrinops-furcicauda-juveniles#168982

...both url were copied from public topics so I shouldnt be a permision problem :blink:

The problem is I get different url's depending on if I am logged in as adminstrator o not logged in (as public) I guess this problem can be solved on Kunena options :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by findelat
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : findelat | author: findelat | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by findelat
I don't know why, but sometimes while I am logged in I copy some url's to share some threads with some other users but they cannot see them. I happens that I get different urls while I am logged in from the urls I get while I am not logged

Does anybody knows why?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by 810
you need to turn sef rewrite on, also rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess
The following user(s) said Thank You: findelat

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by findelat
Thank you

I thought SEO (friendly urls) was useful for google position... Now URLs look less human friendly :side: but I hope this will solve this problem :)

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by 810
You need to turn "On" not off.

So in Global configuration:

- Search Engine Friendly URLs "Yes"
- Use URL Rewriting "Yes"
- Adds Suffix to URL "No"
- Unicode Aliases "Yes"

Kunena configuration:

- Search Engine Friendly URLs "Yes"
- Direct Component Access "Yes" (Warning: If you see 404 Component not found errors after setting this option to No.)

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #7 by sozzled

findelat wrote: I thought SEO (friendly urls) was useful for google position... Now URLs look less human friendly

Search engine-friendly URLs are not only useful for Google but, in my opinion, they look more human friendly.

I would like to suggest two things:

1) Read the article in the Wiki: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) . This article explains how to enable Joomla SEO to give you those "nice" URLs.

2) I notice, from your configuration report, that you are using the old add-on plugins JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4 but you do not have the JomSocial component installed on your website. The first point I want to make is that you should uninstall these plugins because you do not have the JomSocial component installed on your website. The second point I would also make is that these old plugins do not work with K 3.0 and they can cause problems.

3) I would also suggest that you update to K 3.0.7.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 week ago #8 by Mortti
Please add new configuration report, if problem still there when you are done as 810 and sozzled said?

More
9 years 1 week ago #9 by findelat

Mortti wrote: Please add new configuration report, if problem still there when you are done as 810 and sozzled said?

This is my conf. report:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : findelat | author: findelat | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.7 | creationdate: 2015-02-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

More
9 years 1 week ago #10 by 810
ok you need to recreate menu.

backend - kunena -tools - menu - fix menu

Then enable on mainmenu "forum" menu item. If you want to change the menu item, you must change it in kunenamenu. You had created all items on the mainmenu. but it must be from kunenamenu

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds