Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important Kunena User Manager changes superuser

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Phelpster
Hello,
I've been having a problem with my Kunena. I have had experience Kunena before and never had a problem other than on this website.

When using Kunena's User Manager, if I edit ANY user, it changes the settings for the Super User (Who I'm logged in as) instead of the user I actually selected.

Anyone else had this problem?
Any known fixes?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
this is very strange, maybe you have a plugin loaded on the backend, that's conflicting kunena, please try to disable all none joomla backend plugins, and try again.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Phelpster
As far as I'm able to tell, there are no conflicting plugins. Anything I have previously not used I've tried disabling before editing the users though to no success.
Kunena seems to be the only item affected as joomla's core user manager allows me to change user groups/details without problem.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
could you post the kunena report.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by Phelpster
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : DebateSite | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

I have just checked but i'am not able to reproduce your issue, the id of users are correct when you edit one user

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by Phelpster
Yes, I have double checked that the user ID corresponds with the Joomla User manager. - I've also tried syncing the users again yet that hasn't helped.

The problem occurs any time I edit a user. If I change their rank to a special rank it will change my own instead.

More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by xillibit
You said that when you are changing the rank it changes on superuser, so i need to look not in Kunena user manager but in ranks manager.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds