Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Gender icons, where are they stored in Kunena?

More
9 years 4 months ago #1 by jwmoir
I've sync my CB install with Kunena. I have a gender as a field in the CB registration page. In the CB profile I've attached a female and male symbole to the selection which shows up with the users avatar. Once I sync'd Kunena up with CB a small female and male icon shows up.

I would prefer to use the Kunena icon rather than the one I insert via CB. Where in Kunena are these icons stored?

Thank you for any help!

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
The images, used to denote gender in Kunena, are "stored" in the file ../components/com_kunena/media/iconsets/profile/default/default.png. The iconic image is rendered as a CSS sprite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds