Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Bug: Topics can't be deleted or merged

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
Look at this video.

- I can't delete a shadow topic
- I can't merge one topic with an other. It's a topic that was previously moved from an other forum.

Do you beta test Kunena at all? Because I use latest version and after so many versions we should be able to do these stuff!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Deleting shadow topic works well in your video, when the topic si greyed it means that it's deleted but in trash, you need to select delete perminently to delete it forever.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.020 seconds