Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Undefined property: KunenaConfig::$changename in...

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by Django29
Hi
New install Kunena 3.0.6 on Joomla 3.3.6 and Siteground.

The problem : in Kunena in frontend, between the category name and the subject, I have this error message :
Notice: Undefined property: KunenaConfig::$changename in /home/myaccount/public_html/mysite/components/com_kunena/template/orao/html/topic/edit.php on line 70
style="display:none;">

This line 70 :
<?php if ( $this->me->userid && !$this->config->changename && !$this->category->allow_anonymous ): ?>style="display:none;"<?php endif; ?>>

A solution ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by Mortti
Try to use Default Kunena Template (Blue Eagle) from Kunena Team screencast.com/t/DJc6ts32VoJh
Orao is not from Kunena Team and it may not be quite up to date?

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by Django29
Thanks for answering, but the template Orao is more suitable for my website, and after I selected "System default" for Global configuration/Server/Error reporting, the error message disappeared.
I hope the origin of this message will not be a problem later...

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by Mortti

Django29 wrote: Thanks for answering, but the template Orao is more suitable for my website, and after I selected "System default" for Global configuration/Server/Error reporting, the error message disappeared.
I hope the origin of this message will not be a problem later...

Problem hiding is not a solution(just my opinion)... problems need to try to resolve and that you do when you notify the manufacturer of Orao template?
All Kunena templates should work without errors if you set:
Global Configuration -- System -- Debug Settings -- Debug System -- Yes
Global Configuration -- Server -- Server Settings -- Error Reporting -- Maximum or Development

This is just my opinion...

More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Django29
I agree. That's why I said "I hope the origin of this message will not be a problem later... "

I sent the message to the template editor too.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled

Django29 wrote: I sent the message to the template editor too.

Good luck.

According to the website where people can still obtain the Orao template for K 2.0], this template made its appearance 2 years ago and it has not been updated for K 3.0.

You may be right that the Orao template is more "suitable" for your wbesite but I think you should also accept the fact that the template is not compatible with K 3.0 . There are many other templates that are available (at relatively little cost) that may be more suitable and that are compatible with K 3.0.

In the meantime, you have a problem with the Orao template and our recommendation is that you should use a template that is compatible with K 3.0. It really comes down to the question of what is more important to you: your forum or your template ?
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds