Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Change User Groups

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by Novadrake1111
Screenshot: gyazo.com/4db4a7335138e5aabb37bccd8a7e6ebe

I was wondering how I would be able to change the user groups such as "Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc" to other names/colors on the Site Legends. I would also like to know how to add more groups and add users to those groups.

I do have Community Builder Integrated and am not sure if that is affecting that.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Change User Groups
1) you can color the font: www.kunena.org/docs/Coloured_member_types
2) no you can't add usergroups

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #3 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Change User Groups
if you use Search on this forum... there should be come this kind of answer for colors:
www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-templates-arc...-etc?start=20#150757
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Mortti.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds