Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Poll options: Restrictive character limit

More
9 years 4 months ago #11 by xillibit

Kotsolis wrote:

810 wrote: 1) if you want alphabetic then you need to enter it alphabetic. In what order you enter, is not a kunena issue.

2) change the maxlength="100" to maxlength="300" or something. And check the width, with inspector or firebug, looks like the css is loaded from your joomla template, so you need to fix that.

Also update joomla, you are using a very old version.

The maxlength=300 didn't fix the issue.

In database structure it's allowed for 100 characters for the poll option

I never used a poll with more than 5 options, i will check where is the alphabetical issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #12 by Kotsolis
Same bug in v4 .

You haven't fixed it. The poll character limit is 36 characters for me while the .php file says 100. Even the 80 doesn't work.

More
8 years 9 months ago #13 by 810

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #14 by Kotsolis
Ok please change it in the next v4 version!

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kotsolis.

More
8 years 7 months ago #15 by Kotsolis
The issue still remains in 4.0.3.

Only 36 characters limit in each poll option. And when I edit my polls the character limit drops to 25!

The number is too small and it has been reported multiple times. Fix the limit issue. The limit must be up to 99 characters for each poll option.

The names of games or movies are large. Do you test polls?

The fix through edit_editor.php file doesn't work. It was saying 90 characters anyway but I raised it to 300 and still nothing.

More
8 years 7 months ago #16 by 810
should be fixed,

check you files if the files are edited:

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3239/files

media/kunena/js/poll.js
components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/topic/edit_editor.php

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds