Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important Can't create topic or view preview

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by 91thpe
Hi! My website is www.pwpixels.com/forum/ and I don't deem to be able to post any topic or view a preview. I just get sent to "Recent Topics" when I click submit and then I don't see the topic I wanted to create anywhere. I've been trying to find out why this is, but I'm having no luck. Do you think you could take a look? Thanks!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_vermilion | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KPraxis | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 3.5.0 | creationdate: 2013-12-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
check the config:
backend - kunena -configuration - frontend- Category List in Recent Topics = "Select all categories" and save.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by 91thpe
Thank you for the reply.
Unfortunately this didn't resolve my issue and I'm still unable to post topics or view the preview when writing topics.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
It seems that you haven't posted topcis recently, in the filter you need to select 'All' to show everything

What's happen when you use default Kunena template ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by xillibit.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #5 by 91thpe
Thanks for the reply, xillibit.
I've selected all recent topics to be shown, but I haven't had any activity in the forum for a while. Now than I'd like to post something, I can't.

I've added a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to preview what I've written and find it very strange that it shows up as a blank window even though I've got text in the field above.
Changing the theme back to Blue Eagle didn't change this issue and when I press Submit, I get redirected to the recent topics and it shows that there are 0 of them, since the one I tried to post didn't do so. The issue seems to be submitting the topics, not showing them.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 91thpe.

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by 91thpe
Does anyone have any idea why I'm having this issue?
I'd need to have this problem fixed as soon as possible since we're about to market the site.

More
9 years 7 months ago #7 by 91thpe
I'm still unable to create any topics and I really don't understand why this is. I haven't come across anyone else having this particular problem and I would love if one of the developer could take a look at this.

More
9 years 7 months ago #8 by rich
On your page running many scripts. Try to disable all none joomla or kunena scripts (plugins). Maybe it's a conflict with one of the extensions plugins you have.

More
9 years 7 months ago #9 by 91thpe
I have now tried to disable every non-Joomla and Kunena plugin and it doesn't seem to help. I tried to make a fresh install of Kunena on a different site, but still on the same server and it works. Then I tried to disable entire extensions (modules and all) without any success. I deleted Kunena and tried to install it again, but the problem remains. Would you like to take a look at this issue for yourself?

More
9 years 7 months ago #10 by xillibit
You can give to us a test account, just put it into

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds