Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Can you hide a Public/Registered Category to an Author private category?

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by Chacapamac
I like to have a public category where simple Joomla registered Users can post.

I also like to have a client category that simple Joomla users cannot see and that my clients can privately use (I use Joomla Author group).

I was wondering if it’s possible to hide the public category to my private client category to be sure that they never use the public forum for their questions.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Chacapamac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Yes is it possible.

Remove all authors from the Joomla group Registered.

With this setting, only guests and registered users can see the category. When an author logs in can he not see these category.

Category for authors. Only authors can see these category.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by rich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds