Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena invalid links text bug

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by omgayush
Hey there
I have installed a template for Kunena, and I receive some bugs. There are invalid text all around my forum - and only the ones that have link!

Screenshots are attached, please help me!

The website is www.scythewarlocks.com
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by omgayush.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not think this is a defect in Kunena. The problem may be caused either because the installation was incomplete or because of the language your site uses.

I am moving this topic to the K 3.0 General Questions category. It would help if you read the FAQs page

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena invalid links text bug
I think, this template has own language files. Language strings with JF_KU we have not.
COM_KUNENA_JF_KU_MORE_DETAILS
COM_KUNENA_JF_KU_QUICK_NAVIGATION

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena invalid links text bug
You should upgrade to v2.2 From your kunena template.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #5 by Mortti
This is good place to remind how important is give to our your Configuration report...

If I understand right from rich & 810 answers, there should be this themeforest.net/item/jf-social-joomla-jo...ena-template/3377821

Kunena translators/translations support only Kunena Team extensions by countries. We can't or do not want to keep track of the entire world production for Kunena from all other developers.

Developers should always be in favor of co-operation.

Regards,

Sami Haaranen/Mortti
Kunena Translator
Finland
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Mortti.

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
I looked at the website. The user, in this case, has an unsupported version of Kunena (K 3.0.3) installed. Also, there is a third-party Kunena template being used. I think that the problem was resolved with the help of the third-party Kunena template developers.

I did not find any problem when I looked at the website. This topic can be marked as resolved.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds