Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Fatal error on Login

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1 by PedroGeek
I just finish installing, but when i login on the forum gives me a fatal error:

Fatal Error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/distribution/config.php' (include_path='.:') in forum/includes/helper.php on line 48
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Fatal error on Login
The last time I saw that particular error was here: Blank Profile Page While Editing .

In your case, it may help to watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 so that you can provide your Kunena configuration report which may help to identify what it is that is causing your problem.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3 by PedroGeek
Replied by PedroGeek on topic Fatal error on Login
Thanks for your help!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by PedroGeek. Reason: Private Source

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Fatal error on Login
Thank you for your configuration report. I cannot immediately see why you are getting the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error but it may have something to do with another Joomla extension that is conflicting with how you login to your website.

Are you able to login to your website using the standard Joomla login module on a different page (e.g. your site home page)? Are you using a "bridge" plugin ?

It may be a good idea to delete your menu items IDs 147 and 148 and try using the standard Kunena menu (see Kunena Menu issues for more information on this).

It also may be a good idea to read how to setup Joomla Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) .
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by PedroGeek
Replied by PedroGeek on topic Fatal error on Login
Ok its solved, i didnt uninstalled the rokbridge that was my first fourm option, thanks for all of your help!

Kunena is the best forum option!

Thanks

Time to create page: 1.264 seconds