Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Change Blue Eagle colours

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by findelat
Helo,

I would like to use K Blue Eagle template, but changing some colours to integrate it in our joomla template and keep our originals colours

I guess the file I should edit to change background it is /public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.default-min.css

Thank you in advanced

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : findelat | author: findelat | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : SD-Aphotic 2.0 | author: SnilloC Designs | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 2012-06-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Change Blue Eagle colours
try first:
go to backend - kunena - template manager - select blue eagle - Blend with Joomla Template.

if you want to change css, the best way is to add it on your joomla template css, so you don't have to change it every time.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by findelat
Replied by findelat on topic Change Blue Eagle colours
When I choose blend with Joomla template it becomes a mess, because there ara no division lines between topics. We use kunena as main content and we have always used a different template

if you want to change css, the best way is to add it on your joomla template css, so you don't have to change it every time.

Shall I copy/paste CSS codes at the end of joomla parameters templates. I honestly have no idea how to make this, without a larger explanation :(

Maybe the esasiest way for me is to change only colours of BE template
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by findelat. Reason: orthography

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
yes on the end of your template/css/template.css or something

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by findelat

810 wrote: yes on the end of your template/css/template.css or something

Shall I copy all of the css from kunena-default-min.css?

I dont mean to bug you but I guess I should edit colours before paste it

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by 810
no, only what you want to change.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #7 by findelat
I have done some overrides in kunena.default-min.css (copy/paste :whistle: )

And now I see some problems: buttom shadows :unsure: ... and emoticons does not match and some of them does not exist in this template :pinch:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by findelat. Reason: delete report

More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by 810
i just visited your site, the emoticons are normal for me. And the buttons i can't see. because im guest. Could you make a screenshot

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Change Blue Eagle colours

findelat wrote: I would like to use K Blue Eagle template, but changing some colours to integrate it in our joomla template and keep our originals colours. I guess the file I should edit to change background it is /public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.default-min.css

findelat wrote: I have done some overrides in kunena.default-min.css

As we have written before in this forum, it is not a good idea to directly modify the file kunena.default-min.css. If you want to change the CSS for Kunena, it is a better to modify your Joomla site template file if you want to override Kunena's CSS.

The reason people should not change the Blue Eagle template CSS files directly is because such changes will be lost when you upgrade to the next version of Kunena (and people will have to make all those changes again). It is simpler to add your own CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template file (or create an extra "custom" CSS file and load the extra file as part of loading your Joomla template(s)). See also How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

findelat wrote: And now I see some problems: button shadows ...

See (among other things) My Joomla site template makes a mess of my Kunena buttons . These kinds of issues are controlled by your Joomla site template.

findelat wrote: ... and emoticons does not match and some of them does not exist in this template

Emoticons are not part of the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template. Emoticons are stored in the folder ../media/kunena/emoticons. Therefore, whatever emoticons you use with the Blue Eagle template are also used in any other Kunena template that you may choose to use instead. If you want to know more about forum emoticons, the article Smiley management may help—the article is a little out of date, but the principles are basically there.

From your configuration report, I see that you have the following plugins installed: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 , JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4. These plugins do not work with K 3.0 and you should uninstall them.

You should also modify your forum integration plugin settings to the values shown in red below:

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Disabled
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=1 profile=1
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1

I hope these suggestions help.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: findelat

More
9 years 1 month ago #10 by findelat

810 wrote: i just visited your site, the emoticons are normal for me. And the buttons i can't see. because im guest. Could you make a screenshot

Hello,

This is how they are shown :huh:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds