Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved My Joomla site template makes a mess of my Kunena login module and pagination

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by chrustik
hello.

I have some problems, I hope kunena.org moderators will help me.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Hyper | author: JoomlaTemplates.me | version: 3.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 3.0.1

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Can you switch the template back to Hyper.

Then I can take a look at it.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #3 by chrustik
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by chrustik.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by chrustik
this issue is with many teplates...

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled

chrustik wrote: this issue is with many teplates...

I am not sure what point it is that you are trying to make but, while it may be true to say that there is an "issue" with "many templates", there are probably an overwhelming number of templates in which there are not these kinds of issues.

As you probably know, I have been using Kunena for a few years. In that time I have installed Kunena (or helped other people to install Kunena) on more than 50 sites and (probably) less than 500 sites. I really don't know the number of times I've installed Kunena and it doesn't really matter. I've done it a few times. Sure, one or two times, I've had a few problems but I have done something about them and the problems have never lasted for more than a hour or two (at the most). How did I solve them, you may ask? Easy! :laugh:

1) I know one or two things about CSS; I know, not everone knows as much about CSS as I do and I don't know everything that there is to know about CSS either. I know enough to be able to solve 90% of the problems that I encounter that involve CSS.

2) If there is something that I don't know how to fix, myself, the first place I go is the person who designed the template that I'm using to see if there are known problems. If I purchased a template, then I expect help; if I did not pay money for the template then I know it's a case of something I may have to resolve on my own.

3) If a job is really important to me - I mean really, super-important, then I will pay someone (someone professional) who knows more than me. Sometimes even the professionals cannot solve everything but (if it's really worth it to you) it's worth making the effort and it may save you a lot of money! (As an example, just two days ago I had a PC that refused to power-up. I took it down to my friendly PC repair guy and within two hours it was up and running again. Total cost: $110 ($45 labour and $65 new power supply). B)

4) We could put a lot of time and effort into solving this problem for you (and not receive any payment for our time and effort) and you could decide to abandon your template, your website ... you might even decide to uninstall Kunena. Who knows? And who has benefited from this effort? :unsure:

I suggest that you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... to help you understand why we - the forum moderators here at www.kunena.org , I mean - are not obliged to repair defective Joomla site templates. We are certainly not obliged to do this work for free.

There is no company behind Kunena; everyone who contributes to Kunena is a hobbyist, enthusiast or professional web developer who gives their time freely to this project - volunteers every one of us. The forum is a self-help community-driven resource for users to help one another. Our job, in moderating the forum, is not necessarily to answer every question but, rather, to point people in the right direction where they can find the answers. Please understand that, in providing the help you ask for, there is always a cost. Whether you choose to pay that cost is your business; whether someone else decides to donate their time, free-of-charge, to assist you is theirs. :)
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrustik

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by 810
Code:
#Kunena input[type='text'], #Kunena input[type='password'], #Kunena input[type='email'], #Kunena input[type='url'], #Kunena input[type='tel'], #Kunena textarea { display:inline-block;}

More
9 years 9 months ago #7 by chrustik

More
9 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled

chrustik wrote: where I should insert this?

Please read the FAQs page or any of the topics where people have asked "where should I insert this?" before, for example What CSS file should I change ... ?

More
9 years 9 months ago #9 by chrustik
sozzled just remove all my topic, then you will be happy :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #10 by 810
just put this on your template css.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrustik

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds