Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Change background colour or text colour on hover message box

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by Webguy101au
When you are editing your profile, and you hover over a text box, a message box appears, in my case the box is white and the text is white.

What CSS class sets the colour of either the background or the text colour of this message box please.

Cheers
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
To change this you need to add CSS rule - best place to add this is to the end of your Joomla site template. If you use Firebug for Firefox (or another webdesign tool for your browser) it should not be too difficult (see How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? on the FAQs page which will give you the general outline of what to do).

I hope this helps.
More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
I was advised, by email, that Webguy101au has resolved this problem and does no require further assistance.

Discussion closed.
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds