Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Merged Mail List Gateway

More
12 years 3 months ago #11 by jbrondos2
Replied by jbrondos2 on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Any estimated projections for release of 2.0.1?

How can I get a notice e-mailed to me as soon as it becomes available?

Thanks. Happy New Year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Estimation for K2.0 is in 3 months (beta should be out soon).

Subscribe to our announcements category and you should see an email whenever we post something into there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aelsharawi

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13 by aelsharawi
Replied by aelsharawi on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Hello Matias,

you don't now how badly I NEED this post by mail feature,

till now,I found this plugin:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-pr.../microblogging/12215

and it's PRO version
3dwebdesign.org/post-by-email-pro

however I DON'T FEEL it will be suitable,

plz ,can u start doing your plugin once the beta is out !
I will be the first one to buy it :)

my plan B is using SMF ,it actullay has that kind of plugin,but I PREFER KUNENA,

HOWEVER i contacted the SMF (post by mail) developer and he doesn't mind taking his plugin as a reference as he has no experience in joomla or kunena,if there is a way we can benefit from that to fasten the plugin production ????

plz don't let me abandon kunena ;)

thx
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by aelsharawi.

More
11 years 11 months ago #14 by mis3va
Replied by mis3va on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Did this feature make it to 2.0 version of Kunena? I'm asking specifically for reply on email posting to Kunena. I'm somewhat unable to find clear answer.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Mail List Gateway
To be perfectly crystal-clear, the email-to-forum functionality has not made it into 2.0.0 Beta 2 (which is currently used here). It's still on the "to do" list for after the public release of K 2.0; we hope that this will not be too long after. We haven't forgotten about this.

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by bellablue
Replied by bellablue on topic Re: Mail List Gateway

Matias wrote: Actually I've half way implementing email to forum feature, but it will be available only for K2.0 and is probably paid add-on (I need to raise some money or I will soon have much less time for Kunena).

Have you done anything with this - you mentioned it in another thread of mine too like this and I PMed you 194 days ago with no reply - I am willing to pay for this add on also....

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #17 by jbrondos2
Replied by jbrondos2 on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Ditto, Matias. I am also willing to contribute if this feature has been implemented. Have you had to spend less time on Kunena? Thanks, also, sozzled for the "update." Keep us informed regarding this highly desired and anticipated feature.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by jbrondos2.

More
11 years 9 months ago #18 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Mail List Gateway
Sorry, I'm not reading PMs as there's too much flood on it. :(

You will find my email address from team page, but lately I've been too busy (there are not enough hours) to reply even those. :( Hopefully it'll get easier now that we finally got the release out.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds