Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #31 by xillibit
The templates default, default_gray, default_green and default_red are not recommend to use and you haven't the last bug fix, because the improvements are made on default_ex. If you search on it forum, some users have developping templates and you can use it because they are based on the default_ex.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #32 by taurgis
xillibit wrote:

taurgis wrote:

Works like a charm now, thanks for the great work. Was waiting for this one ^^

EDIT:
Ok, I take that back partially

Normal registered users can't vote, button is invisible. Only 1st option is calculated

EG

Option one 67% votes 3

Option Two 0% votes 0

Normally, it's only the registered users which can vote, for the options 2 there aren't no votes, so there isn't nothing to calculated

paspoes wrote:

tx for your reply, i am going to install it now. i let you know :cheer:

EDIT:

it's work fine thank you but after vote i get a popup with french language "Le vote a bien été enregistré" ;) how can i change the language in english?

I can't see the results.

and when i click on edit my site crach. :(

For the popup with french language I have fixed this, and I upgrade the first post with the new archive. I don't know why, you can't see the results, but check your javascript console if you have an error and for the crash of you site, It's work on my site when I edit my post.

Eeeum, there are 2 options. 67% votes for first option...now where did that other 33% run off to? So people voted for it.

And registered users couldnt vote. I tried with 3 user accounts, none could see the button.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by taurgis.

More
14 years 11 months ago #33 by vitax
thank you !

More
14 years 10 months ago #34 by paspoes
xillibit wrote:

taurgis wrote:

Works like a charm now, thanks for the great work. Was waiting for this one ^^

EDIT:
Ok, I take that back partially

Normal registered users can't vote, button is invisible. Only 1st option is calculated

EG

Option one 67% votes 3

Option Two 0% votes 0

Normally, it's only the registered users which can vote, for the options 2 there aren't no votes, so there isn't nothing to calculated

paspoes wrote:

tx for your reply, i am going to install it now. i let you know :cheer:

EDIT:

it's work fine thank you but after vote i get a popup with french language "Le vote a bien été enregistré" ;) how can i change the language in english?

I can't see the results.

and when i click on edit my site crach. :(

For the popup with french language I have fixed this, and I upgrade the first post with the new archive. I don't know why, you can't see the results, but check your javascript console if you have an error and for the crash of you site, It's work on my site when I edit my post.

ok thx for your reply, i let you know tomorrow after install.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #35 by paspoes
I installed it today and i still can't see the results and my site still crashed after i click on edit.

What do you mean with javascript console?

and can you make a nice word on the poppup message.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by paspoes.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #36 by xillibit
paspoes wrote:

I installed it today and i still can't see the results and my site still crashed after i click on edit.

What do you mean by crash, do you an error or something else ? If you use firefox, you have the extensions web developper with a javascript console which show all errors in javascript.
For the popup message, this can be modified, you find all language string in the readme file.

Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 10 months ago #37 by 810
Do you already have the 1.0.10 version ready thanks

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #38 by taurgis
Since you don't seem to believe me here's an image....

32 voters, yet only 24 show up for first option and none for second...
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by taurgis.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #39 by xillibit
810 wrote:

Do you already have the 1.0.10 version ready thanks

I'am working on this, but I'am some errors for the moment

taurgis wrote:

32 voters, yet only 24 show up for first option and none for second...

Are-yout that people have voted for the second options ? Do you use the latest version of my hack ?
You can check in the database, in the table jos_fb_datas_polls, in the field where there is the value AMD, in the column hits there are the voters number for this options.

Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #40 by paspoes
xillibit wrote:

paspoes wrote:

What do you mean by crash, do you an error or something else ? If you use firefox, you have the extensions web developper with a javascript console which show all errors in javascript.
For the popup message, this can be modified, you find all language string in the readme file.

yes i get an error and i have to restart my IE. i will test it on FF. i let you know.

this is the error when i click on edit, with FF everything works fine. no errors.

File Attachment:

File Name: error.zip
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by paspoes.

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds