Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Can't see topics, can't create topics, can't see EDITOR.

More
5 years 2 days ago #1 by anonunder
Hello,

I am using KIRION template with no extra plugins instead of K2 and some other plugins that not affect front-end.

I can't see button to start new topic, and I don't have editor. Also, i cannot see any new topics.

Also, i've changed Kunena template and joomla template, still nothing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by Slacker
Have you tried another browser to see if the problem persists. You can also in Chrome use right mouse button and choose Inspect and look for errors and also the code for the new topic. Also if guests are not allowed to post, New Topic is visible only for logged in members.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds