Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Unaproved posts not working for reply k2.0.4

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks, my Kunena topics needs moderations, so, I wonder also in K2.0.4 if is anybody else getting the issue when somebody replies a topic you don't get to see the topics that are waiting for approval. I mean, as administrator and using the menu "recent posts or topics" they don't show the replies waiting to be approved. I just know I have some reply to approve because I get an email notice.

Is anybody else facing the same issue on moderated topics (reply)?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Perhaps, if you include your configuration report, other people can compare their configurations with your and then they may be able to answer your question. I have not seen any other reports as you have mentioned.

As far as I know, if you have set a category (or categories) to be "Review Posts = Yes" then messages awaiting approval will not appear in the Recent Topics view until after they have been approved. That's just my guess. Isn't that what you want?

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3 by iLucato
Hi Sozzled, good morning.

The categories are set this way you mentioned and when I create a menu item "Kunena Forum: Recent posts" and select in the dropdown list to show the "Unapproved posts", it should show/list all unapproved recent posts to be approved by an administrator, and it isn't happening as it was working before on the previous version of K2.0.3.

So, the moderation "Review Posts" is only working for new topics created by an user and not for replied topics even if the category is set as "Review Posts = Yes". So, as I said before, administrator is not getting to see the topics reply that are waiting for approval when using the menu item to list the recent posts or new topics. I just know that there are replies to be approved because I'm receiving emails informing it, otherwise the posts would never goes online and would get stuck in the approval queue.

Do you have some category here in this forum that needs ADM approval when an user reply and you are getting to see the grayed topics waiting for approval? I'm getting to see it in mine as it was expected to work and how it was working before.

Have a nice week.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by iLucato.

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
There are two different Menu Types.

The Menu Item "Recent Topics" shows only unapproved topics.
The Menu Item "Recent Posts" shows unapproved topics and messages.

Attachments:

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by iLucato
^ Both of them doesn't show moderated replies. I just know that I have replies to be moderated by a notice received by email, instead of having them showing when using The Menu Item "Recent Posts" shows unapproved topics and messages.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #6 by rich
Did you mean the same?
Menu Item Recent Posts:

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by rich.

More
11 years 2 months ago #7 by iLucato
I mean that topics created and moderated shows ok as your "testthema2", but when an user REPLY a topic, exampl your testthema 2, the reply also is moderated and the reply must be approved and listed in the unnaproved list and it isn't happening. As i said I just know that I have a reply to be approved by email notice, instead of having it show in the unnaproved list or the menu I've created. For example:

Attachments:

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by rich
Sorry, I had tested with joomla 2.5. Now I have tested with Joomla 1.5 and can confirm your problem.
I have reported it on Git now.
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1386

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by iLucato
Sorry me I didn't mention it was J1.5.25, but was on my signature. ;0)
Good to know Rich you got to see the issue and thanks for reporting it. I appreciated that.

Hope it get fixed on next update.

Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds