Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

• Woeler1
  • Woeler1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1 by Woeler1
Hello,

I'm using Kunena on my joomla website. Just the standard template. Moderators are displayed in the color brown (name). I want to change that to green. Is there a way to do that? I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find the option.

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Woeler1, and welcome to Kunena.

To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
/* COLOR ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */ #Kunena .kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } #Kunena .kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-banned { color: #A39D49 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-blocked { color: #ff0000 !important; }
Change the values of "color" as you need them. :)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by infexis234
Replied by infexis234 on topic Legend, bold style
How would I make admins bolded, banned users striked etc..?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, infexis234, and welcome to Kunena.

Applying different CSS styles (e.g. bolding, strike-out, etc.) is easily accomplished using the technique I mentioned in msg #2 in this topic. I hope this answers your question.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by infexis234

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged ***

G'day, infexis234, and welcome to Kunena.

Applying different CSS styles (e.g. bolding, strike-out, etc.) is easily accomplished using the technique I mentioned in msg #2 in this topic. I hope this answers your question.

Code:
#Kunena .kwho-admin, #Kunena a.kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; font-weight: bold; }

This didn't work.

More
11 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled

infexis234 wrote: This didn't work.

Which file did you modify to try to make this work? You should add your changes to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. It probably did not work for you because you tried to modify something in Kunena. I tried your code on a test website, by modifying the Joomla site template CSS file, and this worked without any problems. I think you tried to make the right change but in the wrong place. ;)

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #7 by tinny
How to assign a new color to a special rank?

[strike](and why my post isn't the latest??)[/strike]
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Strike out second, off-topic question

More
11 years 4 months ago #8 by sozzled
tinny: see Custom user colours . I removed your second, off-topic question. Please stay on-topic or search for the answers to "other" questions on the forum. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinny

More
11 years 3 months ago #9 by stanne
I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why this fix didn't work for me. It took a while to find out it was just because I was viewing in Chrome. When I finally tested it in IE I saw that the changes really are there. Has anyone else had this issue?

More
11 years 3 months ago #10 by stanne

stanne wrote: I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why this fix didn't work for me. It took a while to find out it was just because I was viewing in Chrome. When I finally tested it in IE I saw that the changes really are there. Has anyone else had this issue?

Not sure if anyone even saw this, but if you did nevermind. Clearing the cache works wonders. :blush:

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds