Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question After login user is directed to inicial page of the website. How to change it?

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by bulldog
Hello.

After the user logs in the forum, he/she is directed to the inicial page of the website (instead of being directed to the inicial page of the forum, or to the page where he was). How to change this?

Claudiano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you still using Kunena 1.0.x or fireboard ?

Look this :http://www.kunena.com/forum/144-hacks-tricks-and-tips/25978-own-kunena-login

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by bulldog

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by woonydanny
yeah, i think he means that if you click on a topic and it is a registered only forum up comes a screen saying only registered users you need to login. so then you go and login and it takes you to the homepage of your website instead of the topic you were viewing in kunena or at least the category page of kunena.

I am of the understanding that this sequence has been improved in kunena 1.6 and that there will be a login screen when a non-logged in user tries to access a registered only thread in kunena. And hopefully then once you login you will be redirected back to the topic you were wanting to view.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by @quila
yes, that is exactly what this patch do and improvement in K 1.6 with login screen is integration of this patch in the core of Kunena.

xillibit wrote:

Look this :www.kunena.com/forum/144-hacks-tricks-an...978-own-kunena-login

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds