Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Text to link to profile

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by cferron
Is it possible to link specific text to a specific community builder profile? Similar to what you would do with a URL.

Thanks

Claude Ferron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Text to link to profile
You mean text inside the messages?

If there's a content plugin for Joomla / CB, then answer is yes. You can alter content just like in articles.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re: Text to link to profile
Do you know if such plugin exist?

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Text to link to profile
Unfortunately I haven't looked anything like this lately. :( I would search JED for content plugins.

• wmibge
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #5 by wmibge
Replied by wmibge on topic Re: Text to link to profile
Last weekend I was thinking to see HP6 on cinema. While it’s too boring to see films always in the same cinema. So I wanted to change another one. I looked for all the cinemas on my ZorroGPS and as usually it showed me the cinema list. But guess what I found? I found my GPS could display all the cinema on map and only cinema! So I needn’t to see the list full of items and can see these clearly on map. It’s really the best function I like.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds