Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Firboard 1.0.5RC2 date and time

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by jclar30
Hi all...I have just installed Fireboard 1.0.5.RC2 (kinda kicking myself why I didnt install the latest Kunena) but anyway its on joomla 1.0.15 and have been finding that to get the correct time to display I have set the board offset time to -7 (the server is overseas). In the Forum listing (last post) and Recent Posts (Date) on the front page the time is correct and the Date is correct.

If I then choose one of the forums I find I have the much talked about yyyy/mm/dd issue which is not much of a concern at the mo but the dd is actually the day before....so if I post a message at 13:00 05/08/2009 the front forum page displays this correctly but on entering a forum it will display 2009/08/04 ???? 04 should be 05....any help would be appreciated....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
jclar30 wrote:

Hi all...I have just installed Fireboard 1.0.5.RC2 (kinda kicking myself why I didnt install the latest Kunena) ...

I wouldn't touch Fireboard with a 50-foot barge pole. Upgrade to Kunena 1.0.11 (that's what this forum is about) and I think you'll have more success.

In fact, I'd seriously be looking to rid yourself of the Joomla 1.0 ball-and-chain altogether and get ahead with J! 1.5. Then you use Kunena 1.5.4 and get a lot more out of this forum! ;)

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by jclar30
LOL thanks buddy I`m along your thinking as well....performing MYSQL and webspace backups as we speak.....I`ll head to Kunena 1.0.11 since the saving grace is that I installed 1.0.5RC2 which seems to have a relatively easy upgrade path..... as for 1.5 that`ll be soon as well, hehehe ball and chain indeed.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by jclar30
although I did notice the quick update required that default_ex was listed....I`m using default_green not sure if that`ll make a big difference or not doubt it would.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
jclar30 wrote:

although I did notice the quick update required that default_ex was listed....I`m using default_green not sure if that`ll make a big difference or not doubt it would.

Please read There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template . B)

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds