Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

More
10 years 11 months ago #171 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged ***

Please read this discussion. If people would like to replace the BBcode editor with TinyMCE editor, and they know how to do this, then no-one is preventing you from trying. If people are asking if the Kunena team will spend a week trying to make this work, and offer a solution after a week of work, and offer this solution at no cost, that's a different question.

There are a few people who say that they need to be able to use a different editor (e.g. TinyMCE) but, in the past 4 years since this topic was started, no-one has come forward with either:

• a solution; or
  • an offer to pay the costs to develop a solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #172 by jpfrancoeur
This is another feature that I actually liked from VBulletin. I am sure Kunena has it, but I just haven't found it in the admin CP yet.

More
10 years 11 months ago #173 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Does Kunena have a WYSIWYG message editor? Again, the short answer to this question is no but this topic explains the reasons why Kunena does not have such a feature at this time and a very long and detailed discussion about the circumstances involved. Some light reading for you. :lol:

More
10 years 11 months ago #174 by jpfrancoeur
Well, that's certainly not the answer I was hoping for.I know my forum members will be pissed.

More
10 years 10 months ago #175 by guerilla

sozzled wrote:

Please read this discussion. If people would like to replace the BBcode editor with TinyMCE editor, and they know how to do this, then no-one is preventing you from trying. If people are asking if the Kunena team will spend a week trying to make this work, and offer a solution after a week of work, and offer this solution at no cost, that's a different question.

There are a few people who say that they need to be able to use a different editor (e.g. TinyMCE) but, in the past 4 years since this topic was started, no-one has come forward with either:

• a solution; or

i modified wysibb for kunena. please take a look for this hack:
www.kunena.org/forum/114-User-written-ha...de-editor-for-kunena

More
10 years 3 months ago #176 by ManuelVoileux

• a solution; or

Hi,
don't know wether this topic is still alive. Just to mention that I accept to pay for added value extensions, and I would accept to pay for a wysiwyg editor in the Kunena forum.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #177 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds