Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Where to share free Kunena templates

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by emeyer
Where is the best place to share free Kunena templates? When I search online, the results all ask for money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
You will hardly find free templates. I know no free template which is up to date.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
This topic of discussion arises now and then (see also Templating choices - including 3rd party designs - for Kunena where we have discussed this before).

If the question really is "Where is the best place to share free stuff?" then I guess Google is as good an answer as any other answer. I understand your question. People would like to know where they can get their hands on free templates that work with the latest version of Kunena.

The danger in allowing the use of a public forum as a place for people to share their own Kunena template designs is that information gets out-of-date, or products develop problems/lives of their own, and people begin to assume that the place they discovered those products (a) endorses those things or (b) maintains those things.

Because of the very real dangers that people may incorrectly assume that the Kunena team endorses, recommends or is prepared to maintain or support third-party templates, this forum does not have a category that allows people to advertise or share free templates.

I agree with rich. I also am not aware of free Kunena templates (except for the Blue Eagle templare, of course) that are up-to-date, supported and maintained, and "guaranteed" to work with K 3.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emeyer, ntclick

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by ntclick

More
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds