Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Is the Kunena project still active?

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by N6REJ
It's been 6mo now and no kunena upgrade to address responsiveness or any other issues.
I'm wondering what the status is on development or has kunena gone stale?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Hi,
the last update was 4 months ago, There are no big issue's for kunena yet, but this week we will release a new version that's fixed:

New ebay function, old one is deprecated.
YouTube BBcode improved.
Improve language strings
Improve forum integration plugins
New feature added to the Blue Eagle template (backported from K 3.1 development)
General bug fixes
Improved behaviour with the
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N6REJ, bunge

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by positivnrg
Hi,

Maybe I'm the first one, who dare to ask this question, but I'm just curious what's going on? As I see this project falling apart, no news about the new upcoming releases, no roadmap, no updates just some quick security fixes. With the new Joomla version more problems will coming out with this component. And the solutions for some of the current installation/other errors are downgrade the Joomla.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by positivnrg.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
For the last status of developpement check here : www.kunena.org/forum/77-General-Talk-abo...ased?start=20#160917

positivnrg wrote: With the new Joomla version more problems will coming out with this component. And the solutions for some of the current installation/other errors are downgrade the Joomla.

Hello,

Why do-you said that with new Joomla version there will be more problems ? Except Joomla! 4.0 which will break backward compatibility, Joomla! 3.4 has keeped the backward compatibility. We have done some tests with Kunena 3.0.7 dev version on Joomla! 3.4 and it works like on previous Joomla! versions.

There are couple of people which encounter issues during Kunena isntallation but that doesn't mean that all people encounter installations issues.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds