Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Future Release Question

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by larrykaiser
Good afternoon

I am curious to know about any enhancements that may be coming in future releases with regards to polling.

Any reports?
Ability for admin to see results without voting?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Future Release Question
Hello,

You can see here ( www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_Features ) the list of feature, for the one which you are asking i'am not sure if we will have enough to improve polls part

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by xillibit.

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by larrykaiser
Replied by larrykaiser on topic Future Release Question
ok, thanks.

Looks like polling is going to stay exactly the same then. Thanks for letting me know.

Based on what I have read on various posts, improving polling is a common request. I believe that I am going to have to find a different solution for my site since it does not seem to be something that is important for the roadmap of Kunena.

Thanks
Larry

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Future Release Question
I know that's it a common request, we haven't not enough hands to make everything in each release.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds