Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question jomsocial profile not showing my forum post.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by yunie_
as title. mine only shows recent activity which includes forum posts but does not have a category called 'My Forum Posts' or even a tab called forum.

anyone has any solutions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

FYI : it's not possible actually to show the kunena count directly into Jomsocial.

Try the plugin kunenamenu : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/?ac...&frs_package_id=5386

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunie_

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by yunie_
sry it doesnt work. perhaps you got me wrong.

for my jomsocial profile page now,

it doesnt have what i wanted which is highlighted in the red box below

anyone help?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by yunie_.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by snilloconator
www.thehairthread.com/Untitled.png

That is the default jomsocial avatar, you have to change your avatar in your jomsocial profile...

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by tomsson
this plugin doesn't work in my site

If I want to see my post I got blank screenwith message

":Not Found
The requested URL /forum/ostatnie/userposts.html&Itemid=312 was not found on this server. wirtualnyelk.pl
"

can You help me ?

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds