Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Converters

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by dulici
Kunena Converters was created by dulici
This component allows you to convert all your forums, topics, messages and users from other forums (Agora, ccBoard, Joo!BB, Ninjaforum) to Kunena forum.

Currently only Agora=>Kunena conversation is done, the others will be added according to users requests.

All data will be converted to Kunena 1.5 then you can also upgrade to Kunena 1.6 easily (Kunena 1.6 offers this itself).

Requirements
PHP 5
Kunena 1.5

Info & Download

www.joomace.net/joomla-extensions/kunena-converters

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by dulici.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena Coverters
nice thing :)

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Kunena Converters
dulici, I've been trying to contact you by using Skype... I checked your SEF plugin and it seems to have minor issues with Kunena 1.6.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by rinuccio sp
Replied by rinuccio sp on topic Re: Kunena Converters
Hi,
phpbb3 to Kunena? :P

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by Hoffi
Replied by Hoffi on topic Re: Kunena Converters
Hi all,

I would like to provide you a modified converter which imports an Agora forum directly to Kunena 1.6.

I have used the converter found in the KED, fixed some issues (e.g. first post of each topic was imported twice), made some enhancements (topic icon mapping, more avatar file types, import subscriptions) and changed DB queries from jos_fb_ tables to jos_kunena_ tables.
The archive attached contains a ReadMe.txt / LiesMich.txt with more detailed information.
Please note: Do NOT use Joomla! to install this. You must manually patch the original converter.

Requirements
Kunena Converters 1.5 (found here )
Kunena 1.6.x (tested with 1.6 and 1.6.1)

@Developer team: I think a lot of people would be happy, if you could provide a new converter version in your KED containing my inprovements. :woohoo: Feel free to do so. Also feel free to contact me if you have questions. But please note that my time is very limited. But I will do my best.

Best regards,
Hoffi
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Converters
Thank you for your ideas and your contributions, Hoffi.

Hoffi wrote:

@Developer team: I think a lot of people would be happy, if you could provide a new converter version in your KED containing my inprovements.

Most of the items that are found in the KED were not written by the developers of the Kunena project. It's a little difficult to respond to your suggestion when the developers did not write most of the software found in the KED in the first place. The Agora->Kunena converter found in the KED was developed by a member of the community. Despite the name, "Kunena Converters" is not officially endorsed by or partnered with the Kunena project

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds