Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question showing images in lightbox hack

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by guerilla
hi,
this basically same with my showing images in shadowbox hack. only difference is it uses lightbox instead of shadowbox. you can take a look from here:
kunena lightbox demo page

installation:
open your view.php file and add this code to top before <?php:
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo KUNENA_DIRECTURL . '/template/default';?>/plugin/lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" /> <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo KUNENA_DIRECTURL . '/template/default';?>/plugin/lightbox/js/prototype.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo KUNENA_DIRECTURL . '/template/default';?>/plugin/lightbox/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo KUNENA_DIRECTURL . '/template/default';?>/plugin/lightbox/js/lightbox.js"></script>

if you already use my shadowbox hack (not preview hack, image hack) and wanna change to this, you must open kunena.parser.php file and change this:
Code:
rel="shadowbox"

to this:
Code:
rel="lightbox[kunena]"

dont touch kunena.parser.php if you dont use my shadow image hack.

if you dont wanna show other images at the topic or message with next previous buttons, you can delete [kunena] part.

finally copy lightbox folder to your default/plugin/ folder.

thats all.

Attachment lightbox_kunena_by_gerilla.zip not found

for changing lightbox language to your language open lightbox.js and cahnge this part to your language:
Code:
labelImage: "Image", labelOf: "of"
save with utf8 if necessary.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by guerilla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #2 by Slotpro
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Slotpro.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #3 by Slotpro
i use IE open my site not work but firefox it work and close button not show on site none english

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #4 by guerilla
did you use lightbox files which i attached?
can you give a link?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by guerilla.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #5 by Slotpro
attach my file

Attachment FileLightbox.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by guerilla
it is about image folders. in lightbox.js i declerated loading and close image folders to "components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/"
if you dont copy lightbox except default skin folder, i guess the sef extension causes this issue.
so you can open your lightbox.js file and change this parts:
Code:
fileLoadingImage: 'components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/loading.gif', fileBottomNavCloseImage: 'components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/closelabel.gif',

to this:
Code:
fileLoadingImage: '/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/loading.gif', fileBottomNavCloseImage: '/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/closelabel.gif',

if it doesnt solve try writing full paths like this:
Code:
fileLoadingImage: 'http://www.noartclub.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/loading.gif', fileBottomNavCloseImage: 'http://www.noartclub.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/lightbox/images/closelabel.gif',

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by Slotpro
ok i chage to
Code:
fileLoadingImage: '/components/com_kunena/template/default/ plugin/lightbox/images/loading.gif', fileBottomNavCloseImage: '/components/com_kunena/template/default/ plugin/lightbox/images/closelabel.gif',

it work ,why lightbox mysite not open on IE :(

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by guerilla
i guess ie messed up with your template. ie reports some javascript errors but ofcourse at wrong lines. so it is so hard to find where the problem is. ie sucks. try changing your template to another one and test again, if it works it is about template(i mean joomla template not kunena). in my demo site it works with ie as you see at default joomla skin.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by Slotpro
i test change template JA Purity, yoo level , rt solarsentinel not work ,but test change templat rhuk_milkyway and beez it work

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #10 by Milutin
It does not work for me, maybe it is js conflict since my joomla template is loading mootools Gavick template.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Milutin.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds