Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for AlphaUserPoints or its related products. For AlphaUserPoints support you should visit AlphaPlug .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use AlphaUserPoints with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of AlphaUserPoints.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important Kunena AUP plugin not working with Jomsocial

More
10 years 4 months ago #21 by Matias
It's all fixed in Kunena 3.1 (the fix broke downgrades, so I couldn't do it in K3.0).
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo, Shaun Downend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #22 by Shaun Downend
It appears to be fixed in Kunena 3.0.4, at least the tapatalk plugin now works with JomSocial :cheer:

More
9 years 9 months ago #23 by woonydanny
is this fixed in a version earlier than K3.1? if not really keen for K3.1 to fix this

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
9 years 9 months ago #24 by xillibit
Hello,

It's already fixed since k3.0.4 like Shaun Downend said it just aboeve : www.kunena.org/forum/201-AlphaUserPoints...cial?start=20#151769

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 9 months ago #25 by woonydanny
ok cheers.

i must be thinking of another problem then. i cannot get kunena activities to show in my jomsocial stream when i have aup enabled.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
9 years 8 months ago #26 by xillibit
I'am afraid that the issue is come back, can-you put here please your Kunena configuration report ?

More
9 years 7 months ago #27 by artweb
We have the same problem. We run Joomla 2.5.20, Jomsocial 3.2.1.3, AUP 1.8.9 and we have just upgraded to Kunena 3.0.6 from 3.0.5. Before all worked well, but right after the upgrade, the posts from Kunena no longer appear on Jomsocial wall. It looks like the bug has been re-introduced with the latest Kunena version. Please help. I can pay for it.

More
9 years 7 months ago #28 by xillibit
Hello,

You can apply this fix untill that we release a maintenance release : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/81...d26a2dacd82e2417a6c6

More
9 years 7 months ago #29 by artweb
many thanks, this has solved the issue!

More
9 years 3 months ago #30 by xristo

artweb wrote: many thanks, this has solved the issue!

Which issue is solved? The AlphaUserPoints integration (per the post topic) or this misc. add-on with TapTalk?

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds