Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 3.0.5 released

More
10 years 6 days ago #11 by s23Nation
Replied by s23Nation on topic Kunena 3.0.5 released
plenty of support up to date features very modern working platform
so take it for a test drive and get a feel of what you can and can not do
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 8 months ago #12 by viper2k
Replied by viper2k on topic Kunena 3.0.5 released
When will you release the new version of Kunena? 3.1? Hopefully it comes with a more modern design and some new features :). I would also pay for the version if you have:

- professional support with ticket system
- some more templates

Thanks
More
9 years 8 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena 3.0.5 released

viper2k wrote: When will you release the new version of Kunena 3.1?

I'm sorry but this topic is about the release of K 3.0.5. I am sure that, when someone takes the time to write some details about when K 3.1 will be released, this will be done in a different place.

viper2k wrote: Hopefully [K 3.1] comes with a more modern design and some new features.

Yes (for those who use J! 3.x). For those who use J! 2.5, K 3.1 will look much the same as K 3.0 does now.

In response to your comments about professional ticketing systems and "more templates" (which do not really have a lot to do with the announcement about the release of K 3.0.5), we are considering a range of options in relation to "paid support" but we are not in a position to provide you with those kinds of details.

There are a range of services available to you today for support, for additional Kunena templates and for a wide range of things involving Kunena. Perhaps a good place to start your search for services and templates is to look at the advertisements that appear on this website. I am sure that you will be rewarded for your efforts.

As you know, there is no company behind Kunena. Everyone who contributes to Kunena is a hobbyist, enthusiast or professional web developer who gives their time freely to this project - volunteers every one of us. The forum is provided mainly as a self-help community-driven resource for users but there is no "formal" obligation of support, necessarily. We do our best. Our job, in moderating the forum is not necessarily to answer every question but, rather, to point people in the right direction where they can find the answers. It is unfortunate (perhaps) that in this case I do not have a specific answer to the question "when will K 3.1 be released".

If you are interested in being part of the project team that is building K 3.1, and you have software coding skills that will assist the project, you might like join the GitHub community.
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds