Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question I do not know how to use Kunena Discuss

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by Gatekeeper
Hi , Ive got joomla 1.5

Kunena 1.6.4

and 1.6.4 Content - Kunena Discuss

Ive tried every angle and every option and every category id and everything imaginable but as yet nothing happens

Nothing shows up anywhere on the site, on any article or forum

any ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
For someone to help you I think we need to establish a few facts. Have you searched this site for other cases where people have had the kinds of difficulties that you seem to be having? Have you seen how other people use Kunena's features to present us with factual information about their site's configuration when they post in this forum?

The more information that you can give about your problem, the quicker someone might be able to pinpoint what is the cause of your problem and how you can fix it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by s23Nation
Plug-in Manager: Content - Kunena Discuss (make sure it is enabled)

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by Gatekeeper
Yes its enabled plugin, Ive tried putting it first, Ive disabled it and enabled it

Ive searched the web for answers, Ive searched for the documentation

Ive looked through the forums to see any clues

at the moment after exhausting all possibilities Ive lef tthe plugin as

"Public"

first

posts posts posts posts

Enable Quick Reply = yes

Quick Reply Location = before posts

Allow Custom Topics = yes

Create Topic on = first visit

Close Time Counted from = topic creation

Content in First Post = default

Category Mapping 33,51;29,51;

Default Forum Category 51

Allowed Content Categories 0

I have azrul myblog which is intergrated into the site so people can be post onto blogs
which then become articles on the site

I have the facebook comment ipa Content - myApiContent plugin enabled

it makes no difference when disabled

I have tried enabling the myblog mambot for the Content - Kunena Discuss plugin but I get

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/christ54/public_html/home/plugins/content/kunenadiscuss.php on line 137

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by Josh
As for the error, disable debug mode. That fixed many of my error messages. Also when posting be sure to include the technical server details which can be found in components>Kunena>Report Configuration Settings. Then copy the code and paste it into the post, this makes it so we can see if it has to do with server complications or something like that. (Ok I'm not a expect on this, but I'm trying) ;) .

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by Gatekeeper
o right :laugh:

I,ll do that

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #7 by Gatekeeper
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : cfw | author: Gibson Designs | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2010-03-15

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4 | UddeIm 2.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2

there you go
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Gatekeeper.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8 by Gatekeeper
code above.............:( I,ll keep searching

More
12 years 10 months ago #9 by Gatekeeper
ahaaaaaaaaaaa I have success,

The answer is "If you do not at first succeed ...try and try again"

thanks ever so much for a great extention

I got there in the end

More
12 years 10 months ago #10 by sozzled
Gatekeeper: Now that you know how to use Kunena Discuss, for the benefit of other people who see the topic "I do not know how to use Kunena Discuss", could you please explain what exactly was the problem and how did you solve it?. I would like to know how you solved your problem, please, because (in truth) I do not know how to use Kunena Discuss! :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds