Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Center and merge forum

More
13 years 1 week ago #1 by Maxoutje
Hello everyone

I have i delicated question to ask..

How can i make that the forum is spread over the whole page of my website ? ( see 2 on image)
Because when i unpublish or delete some menu(kuena) item the forum is getting smaller ??? :blink: (see 1 on image, i unpublish help en the forum is getting smaller again)

How can you fix the width of the forum so i can delete some useless menu items without losing width
Thanks alot for your help :)

Cheers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by WxDaddy
Replied by WxDaddy on topic Re: Center and merge forum
I have this very same issue and would like to take advantage of the full template width.

I'm using joomla 1.5.22 with kunena 1.6.3.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Center and merge forum
Template width is not controlled by the Kunena Blue Eagle (default) template. If you are using a different Kunena template then please direct your questions to the template developer. As far as the Kunena Blue Eagle (default) template is concerned, the width of the component display is controlled by your site template. We may be able to help but you can help yourself faster and better if you use a web design tool like Firebug for Firefox.

If you cannot solve this yourself, please provide us with the URL of your website. Someone may be able to help you.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds