Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Change mark forums read button

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by davidjmorin
does anyone know where in the css and or template code this is located?

and where the button is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, davidjmorin, and welcome to Kunena. I would like to remind you (and other new users of this forum) about the difference between asking for how to change something in Kunena - how to do something to a feature that works quite well - as opposed to how to fix something that is broken, defective or that causes serious functionality issues with your website. The support category is intended to be used for the second purpose I've just mentioned.

What would you like to do, specifically, with the "Mark forums read" button? I should also inform you that there is a minor change forthcoming in K 1.6.2 in relation to this button and, consequently, the changes you want to make may be affected by the new developments. In order to help you better, would you please describe what you want to do with this button.

You may also find it worth your while reading about Firebug and this might actually make it easier for you to adapt your forum design to better suit your website theme.

Depending on your needs, I would not recommend that people change any PHP source code. If you do that you jeopardise your ability to upgrade Kunena and to continue to receive the support of this community for your installation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by davidjmorin
What i would like to do is jus tchange the color of the button..... i do not like the blue at all

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by severdia
The button image sprite is in components/com_kunena/template/YOUR TEMPLATE NAME/media/default/default.png. But you can't just change one button color since each button type is using the same color.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds