Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [SOLVED] K. 1.6.RC3 : SEF URLs : Not Redirecting Properly

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by ryan3477
When i enable SEF urls it is not redirecting correctly and the pages wont load. It did not used to be that way, i was playing with JomSocial and it's extensions.And i had an Agora test drive before i uninstalled and switched to Kunena.The SEF urls stopped working all of a sudden.And i do not want to start over.

So, might JomSocial be causing this, or any Agora leftovers may be ? What do you think ? Any ideas ?

In addition to that collapse/expand toggle is not working either.And i had 5 javascript errors earlier & got rid of them by disabling MTU upgrade plugin.If these clues could help...

See foryouself at: www.sahakirala.com/forum

Thank you in advance, much appreciated
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by ryan3477.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

Your SEF problem is most likely due to an error in your Joomla menu setup. You seem to have a recursive redirect in there. If another forum is still installed and setup in the menu, just disabled, that coule be the reason.

You need to have MTUpgrade activated for Kunena to leverage all of the MT 1.2.4 features under Joomla 1.5

I would recommend fixing the other JS errors rather than disabling the must have Joomla library.

I would recommend checking with your template provider to see if they have updated libraries for their template. For example RocketTheme updated all their templates of the past 2 years to work with MT 1.2.4.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ryan3477

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by ryan3477
Thank you for your reply.Whilst your response was not the direct cure to my problem, it got me an epiphany moment. Fiddling with menus, i discovered that you should not choose Parent Category ID when creating a "Kunena Forum: Category Index" menu item.

But those javascript errors persists, and googling it did not return much.MTU keeps enabling itself and i keep getting those errors.It's obviously a template issue.The errors does not display in other templates.So, any suggestions ?

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal operation on WrappedNative prototype object" nsresult: "0x8057000c (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO)" location: "JS frame :: www.sahakirala.com/plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js :: $extend :: line 1" data: no]
[Break on this error] (no source for )
uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal operation on WrappedNative prototype object" nsresult: "0x8057000c (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO)" location: "JS frame :: www.sahakirala.com/plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js :: $extend :: line 1" data: no]

Btw, I do not want utf-8 characters in URL's but i want them to be transliterated as "ş -> s, ç->c" etc..

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by ryan3477

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds