Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question redirect on reply or thank you

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by sorema
hi all
i'm running j1.5.24 and kunena 1.6.5 i have this issue: as i post a quick reply or a normal reply or a thank you, the page 1st redirects to a no css page looking like the screenshot , and than refreshes redirecting to the correct post page. Can this be solved?
thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry, K 1.6.5 is not supported any more. I recommend that you upgrade to K 1.7.1.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by sorema
i have problems with k 1.7 series! can i uninstall kunena without loosing all my posts and categories, and make a fresh install without loosing datas? i guess i have problems with upgrade...
if i upgrade to k1.7 i won't be able to post anymore. i had to downgrade!

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
I'm sorry, there's not much else I can suggest to help in this case. You may have created a topic about why you have problems upgrading to K 1.7 - I haven't looked - and that's probably a better thing for us to discuss.

My only suggestion is that you read K 1.6 and K 1.7 Upgrade Guide

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by Matias
Yes, your issue has been fixed in K1.7.0.

You can uninstall Kunena from Joomla extension manager without loosing the data. Only way to loose data (database, attachments and avatars) is to uninstall Kunena from our installer. (DON'T DO THAT!).

Of course removing Kunena component from your site means that you also loose your menu and templates, but those are probably the reason why posting doesn't work in the first place.

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by jojo7466
Hi, I have a same problem with Joomla 1.5.64 and Kunena 1.6.4 for back and front end.
There is no solution ? :(
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled
G'day, jojo7466, and welcome to Kunena.

As you will see when you look at the top of this page

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Now while it may be the case of I have the same problem ... there is a solution!

Firstly, there is no such thing as J! 1.5.64.

Secondly, K 1.6.4 is not supported.

Thirdly, the problem is fixed in K 1.7.1. Please read K 1.6 and K 1.7 Upgrade Guide for further information.

Lastly, I do not understand what the image you posted has to do with this topic.

I hope these points help you solve your particular problem.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8 by softarts
I have some problem with Kunena 1.7.1
This situation occurs on my site, if the administrator has created a theme, and wrote in her simple user. If the creator writes the topic, it problem does not occur
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by softarts. Reason: Add screenshot

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by softarts
Resolved by downgrade to version 1.6.5.

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds