Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Title of Kunena forum posts says only "Forum"

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by vickyjain05
Hi,

Please have a alook at this link: terapanthnetwork.com/forum/83-feedback-a...luable-feedback.html

I am not sure if this is a big or a configuration issue: The title of all the posts pages is always "Forum" whereas the keywords and description tags are generated perfectly.

Please let me know a solution for this.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by vickyjain05
Hi,

Just wanted to quickly add this point that the title tags are generated well if SEF urls are off....but does not work when SEF are on.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
Please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page. We can help you faster if you provide all the information requested. Thanks.

Nice site layout, by the way. :)

You may find the article Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helpful in your case.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by vickyjain05
Hi,

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong category. What more details you would like to have?

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by vickyjain05
Thanks for the comment on our layout sozzled....I will go thru the links u have provided and get back....

regards

More
12 years 5 months ago #7 by vickyjain05
Hi Sozzled,

The SEO page link was not very useful. Following is the configuration of my kunena 1.6

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 50M

Joomla default template details : cs_terapanth | author: Prinka Jain | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 07/03/11

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.0) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.4) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
12 years 5 months ago #8 by sozzled
I'm glad I asked for your configuration report.

K 1.6.3 is not supported (therefore you will have to resolve yourself any quesitons you have about that version). If you want help you should upgrade to K 1.7.0 and, likewise, upgrade any Kunena add-on products to the corresponding version.

Legacy mode is strongly not recommended - not because legacy mode itself causes problems (well, most of the time it doesn't) but because J! 1.0 extensions that rely on legacy mode usually result in websites falling over constantly. See the important advice we have written about using Legacy mode . Basically, get rid of it.

K 1.7 provides improved SEF capability. I think that's the key to answering your question. I hope this helps.

More
12 years 5 months ago #9 by vickyjain05
Hi,

I just recently upgraded to kunena 1.7.0 one of our client's forum, but after that they had started receiving spam messages even though the recaptcha plugin was configured properly. So, I am a bit hesitating to do that on www.terapanthnetwork.com .

I think I should fix the issue myself, I went through the router.php file, but did not find anything wrong there..Can you suggest me which files shall I look at?

Any help shall be greatly appreciated....

thanks

More
11 years 10 months ago #10 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds