Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Unusually high post views

More
11 years 9 months ago #31 by AndreyS
All will! I discovered the same problem!
I found the reason: it was the chat module installed joomla.batjo.nl , which added a number of views. :S
I think all that has been created by this technology will be the same side effects of giving. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #32 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Unusually high post views
The answer to this problem is quite simple.

If you have any feature - a module, for example, that appears on your Kunena forum pages - that generates a page refresh every so often - every time your users view a topic and refresh the page, they will generate another "topic view". The solution is to not have such "features" (e.g. a chat module) appearing on your Kunena forum pages.

That is the answer.

More
11 years 9 months ago #33 by AndreyS
Replied by AndreyS on topic Unusually high post views
Yes, but the complexity was that the chat module has not updated the page visible way! :lol:

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #34 by Matias
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Matias.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds