Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by tromp
Hi Folk,

I'm testing with Kunena 1.6, but when i give a reply, the smileys and BB Code are not working. See also the attached screenshot.

Is that a bug?

Cheers,

Tromp

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merged topic: Changed subject to improve search relevance
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm only making a guess here. Although K 1.6 is very different to K 1.5 and (as I understand things) the Javascript-written client-side script that handles BBcode has been radically changed from K 1.5, it's still possible for another client-side script to be running on your PC that interferes with the BBcode behaviour. What I'm trying to say is that, we should have eliminated most of these "my BBCode and smileys aren't working" problems with K 1.6, but we may not have eliminated them all.

In the past, the standard approach to these issues is to look for conflicting Joomla extensions (components, modules, plugins, templates, languages). I would suggest you do the same.

If you search anywhere in these forums for "BBcode not working" or "boardcode not working" or "conflicting plugins" you will find hundreds of examples that may possibly be of help to you.

Most importantly and before I forget: if you find the answer would you please share it with us? Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by etusha
ARE u using JS compress ?
More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Cerberus
ok few questions:

joomla version:

Kunena Build Number:

Templates used: ( kunena and joomla )

Browser Used:

Any custom modules, plugins or components:
More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by rinuccio sp
The following user(s) said Thank You: roland76
More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by Cerberus

rinuccio sp wrote: Use this plugin

www.kunena.com/forum/156-kunena-16-test-...opdown-missing#52040

That plugin is already part of the public beta..
More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by tromp
I have simply solved the problem :) System - Mootools Upgrade (1.2.4) was disabled. Problem was solved after enabling this plugin.

Anyway, Thanks for the support.

Tromp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helixir
More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by Luís Gonçalves
I'm having the same problem, in many test websites. I have the plugin activated.
More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by rinuccio sp
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #10 by sozzled
G'day, Luis, and welcome to Kunena. Thank you for your report about this issue.

Would you please provide us with the configuration settings report, from any one of your test sites where you state:

I'm having the same problem ...

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds