Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Can I run Kunena without Joomla?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
G'day, Doggeo, and welcome to Kunena.

Doggeo wrote: Can you embed Kunena to different web engine besides Joomla

Thank you for your question. The answer is no; Kunena will not work without Joomla.

*** Topics merged ***
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #12 by csprince
Listen my prblm i have already set up all my website and forums ....
I simply want is to shift my whole kunena forums along with template to a subdomain of my website...
Its currently nightfoxgaming.com/index.php/forum/index But I want it open on subdomain lyk forums.nightfoxgaming.com ...

Can I ??

Awaiting for response ...

THanking u

More
9 years 7 months ago #13 by puniksem
phpBB forum software can be run as a stand alone forum without the need for additional support, as it has it's own registration and login processes. phpBB is a very powerful forum with many unique features. it's a bit of a learning curve to get to grips with it's features. But well worth the effort.

We are what we repeatedly do - excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds