Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Site ground hosting

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
I'm thinking about moving over to Site Ground. I can see they have a Joomla! hosting package. One of my websites definitely receives 100,000 visitors each month. However, it also has a forum. It's not a particularly busy forum, we don't have hundreds of people on all at once. What I'm wondering is will the Go Geek plan have enough beef to run my website smoothly? Alternatively I could go across another plan under web hosting, maybe cloud hosting. I'm really not sure where to go with this one, I would appreciate some advice.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Site ground hosting
Should be good, if not later you can also upgrade the packages.

fyi when you selected the package, and close the tab, you will get a extra discount, also when you visit my website and click on the banner (homepage).

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by roy077
Replied by roy077 on topic Site ground hosting
that's a good plan but you didn't mention which hosting plan you're buy :ohmy:

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #4 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic Site ground hosting
100 000 visitors is really nice number, congratulations about that. Have in mind that the suitable visitors that Siteground placed under which hosting plan is more like a recommendation rather than restriction and Siteground has many clients that go even beyond that.

If you ask me, you can start with the GoGeek initially. The good news are that you can always upgrade/downgrade your plan. So even if you need more resources, you can always consider the upgrade.

Moreover, they offer a fully managed solution when it comes to the speed, support and security. They will ensure that the site is always up, protect it from threats and of course, if an error related to the hosting server ever appears, they will fix it for you.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Maria.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds