Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Like to add some modules to the registration form - How to ?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Chacapamac
Kunena 4.0.1 on Joomla 3.4.1

I like to add some module (custom modules) to the registration page —> http://zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/index.php/component/users/?view=registration

Do you have a trick?

Thanks in advance! :)

Nobody answer yet ?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Chacapamac. Reason: No answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Chacapamac
Nobody seem to answer ?

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I think that nobody has answered because your description of what you want achieve isn't very clear or not enough detailled.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
you need to create a override, then use nonumber module overywhere. and paste the module in the override.

More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by Chacapamac
Thanks—
I’m in discussion wit NoNumber Right now.

I believe it’s more a Joomla problem as all the Joomla Registration and other users forms open by themselves without any easy way to assigned modules to them.

URL —> index.php/component/users/?view=registration is the url of the normal Joomla account creation (the same that is call by Kunena “Create an account”) wit Name, Email, Password...

In fact, you got also the Joomla Password reset —> index.php/component/users/?view=reset
and the Username reset at —> index.php/component/users/?view=remind.

They are all the per default Joomla forms for users registration.

They open without any module assigned to them. I like to make those forms open with a minimal set of module to look better and be more useful.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #6 by Chacapamac
Yes possible with: “Advanced Module Manager” From NoNumber
—> extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...anced-module-manager

You can assign module to url — Great
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Chacapamac.

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds