Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Kunena Is Overhanging on Left side of website

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by used guitars
The Kunena Template appears to be overhanging on the left side, not flush on the Left with the website logo above. Does someone know how I can fix this ?

Also, Im using the Kunena along with a classifieds template.

Kunenea Ver 3.08
JD Classifieds Template
Joomla Ver 3.4.1 Stable
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by used guitars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Kunena not overhanging on the left side. Your logo is not left justified. Try it with this code at the end of your Joomla-template custom.css.
Code:
.col-md-4 { padding-left: 0; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: used guitars

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
This is not a defect of Kunena; this is not even a Kunena problem. The problem is caused by your Joomla site template. All of the pages on your website have this problem, not only the Kunena forum pages on your site.

My suggestion is that you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... for some ideas about what you may be able to do in your situation.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: used guitars

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by used guitars
Thanks to the responses so far. I asked for support for the developer of the template and never got a response. I will look further into this and try so far what has been recommended.

Thanks for suggestions

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by used guitars
Rich, that worked great. I did what you recommended.

Thank You very much.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds